Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bathinda which was established in the year 1994-95 has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Punjab in the field of Education. .The school is situated on the lap Mother of Nature and housed in an imposing modern building has a magnificent library with a stock of 4261 books, well equipped Science Labs, Computer Lab, well ventilated classrooms, Playground, Provision for indoor games like carom board and Chess etc.
- Selection through entrance test at VI and IX standard
- Providing good quality modern education
- Free boarding & lodging
- Inculcating values and environment awareness
- Provision of Technology Aided Learning (TAL)
- Promoting National Integration through migration
- Trend setters through pace setting activities
- To provide stress free educational environment
- To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
- To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.